‘Positive Mind Training’ webinars transform the working lives, and lives generally, of managers and employees …and the success of the organisation.
This page is for individual managers or employees interested in attending the Positive Mind Training webinars for organisations …or managers / supervisors who’ve attended the training and may like their immediate team, or others in their organisation, to attend.
For individuals managers / employees:
- Build a powerful mindset
- Become highly resilient, confident, motivated and achieving
- Eliminate stress, regret, worry and dissatisfaction
- Remove limiting beliefs, thoughts, feelings and behaviour
- Eliminate fear and acquire huge self-belief
- Become a confident and powerful speaker
- Deal effectively and calmly with any challenges in relationships
- Resolve any mind-based issues
- Eliminate procrastination
For the whole organisation:
- Enhance individual performance and team effectiveness
- Increase job satisfaction and reduce sickness
- Generate a greater focus on contribution to the organisation, customers, management, team leaders, team members and others
What to do:
If you’ve received a document from an employee within your organisation, or someone outside your organisation, called ‘Development Training for Employees of Organisations’, click the link in that letter to see the training.
If you’ve been referred to the training by a supervisor or manager in your organisation who’s paid for you to attend the training, click here.
To purchase the training for your immediate team or others in your organisation (cost £80 or US$100 per attendee), click here.
If you’re a manager or employee and you’ve received a referral headed ‘Positive Mind Training’ from an individual outside your organisation, or you’ve come across this page when looking at this website, go to the ‘Individuals’ page on this site, to register for the free Positive Mind Training Intro webinar.
For any queries or to enquire about seminar, workshop or conference-based trainings, or you’re seeking further support for a team to implement the training, email email@example.com or call 0044 207 858 2241.